 CAD / *31025 (-10)
  Re: LDD Introductions

(...) Actually, I replied about a week and a half ago or so in a different post. I'll reiterate the key points here to be helpful. I'm glad to see that you've finally released a public beta. I am disappointed that the program use the binary form of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: LeoCAD wont save as .dat file.

(...) Just choose "Save as", and in file type drop list, choose "ldraw files (*.dat)" Note that according to your explorer setup (Windows) you may have to suppress the '.lcd' appended to file name. Philo www.philohome.com (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) You're right. Back in December I used remote ssh access to his Mac, but this time I went to his office to borrow his Mac for five minutes :-) /Lars (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  More Moonbase Components

I've been working on some more moonbase stuff in ldraw. These are mostly components that I think a moonbase needs. Working Hatches: (2 URLs) Cargo Containers: (URL) some examples using the above parts : Moonbase module connectors made from TEUs (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Feature Suggestion

I also have a suggestion. There could be included a "Search in Keywords" in the search tool. CU Bernd (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: LDD Introductions

(...) For all bug issues, please send a note to: digitaldesigner@lego.com. That is the best place to send these issues. Martin and Marc will be focused on discussing non-Beta issues. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Developmemt Manager LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LDD Introductions

"Chuck Sommerville" <chucks@he.net> wrote in message news:HGEDpG.21rC@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) think they (...) I (...) I am unable to get it to run. The README file suggests deleting this file: C:\Documents and Settings\(user name)\Local (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Lego Digital Designer & Colors...

I have been playing with Lego Digital Designer and so far my biggest complaint is that there is no way to match the "on-screen" colors to the real ABS colors (particularly when you are working with things like metalics, transparents and things like (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) you had was remote ssh terminal access, like what I have on the sourceforge compile farm OSX machine. I didn't realize you could actually see what you're doing. That's cheating! ;^) Have fun, Don (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LDD Introductions

I can't believe nobody has replied to this yet! I am excited about this new software. I downloaded it and tried it out. The only problem I had was the bitmap versions of the parts inventory on the right of the screen did not render properly. At (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact