 CAD / *28675 (-5)
  Re: LDRAW Viewer for Pocket PC

(...) If I rember from previous discussions, this is largely unfeasible due to the minisucle amount of memory on PDAs. -Orion (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: colors question

(...) Well since he is one of the founders of LUGNet, I think (if I remember correctly) it's todd@lugnet.com -Orion (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LDraw in the Classroom?

(...) the (...) Can you be just a little more specific so as to guide me toward the content you are looking for? Can you provide a sample observation? (...) Again, my observations will only be with adult learning and adult learning styles. Will that (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.edu)

  LDRAW Viewer for Pocket PC

Is anyone aware of the development of an LDRAW model/part viewer for the PocketPC? Or better yet, my wish list, a Pocket PC version of MLCAD. Seems like an easy port (but hey...I'm no programmer). -- Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: colors question

hi wow. fast answer. =) where can i get his mail adress? well maybe he will find this post =) Andreas "Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H94IC4.B3o@lugnet.com... (...) color (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact