 CAD / *28280 (-5)
  Re: LDRAW Viewer 0.4 problem

Christopher, your new bug, (...) actually I have also encountered this one, but as yet have been too lazy to do anything about it. I believe it only affects the carbon version and according to the Apple technical litereature there is an alternative (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Fixing part 604.dat

While making part 604.dat (Window 1 x 6 x 3 Panorama) BFC compliant I noticed that the glass was just a quad. Shouldn't the glass be a box? Then what should be the thickness? And what should be the color of the glass? 39 transparent gray 47 (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org 2002-06 Parts Update Now Available

Sorry... :-) I missed this Announcement. Jaco "Niels Karsdorp" <nkp.nkp@hetnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:H8AGK9.19A@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New To LDraw... Is the Chrome Light Sabre handle available for use?

Thanx! Found it! Now I can finish my first pic! Thanx again! Sincerely, Marlon (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org 2002-06 Parts Update Now Available

(...) Announced as 'not yet available'. Be patient Niels (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact