 CAD / *26060 (-5)
  Site update

Hi all, I've updated my LD4DModeler site with a newer version of the simple project Tutorial (improved thanks to Ahui Herrera), a PDF Version of the tutorial and some info about upcomming Beta 3 (including a little test animation I did). The places (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: I have some ideas / suggestions for all programmers

I understand where you're coming from, but I personally feel that the registry does have its place, if used properly. Mind you, most programs don't use it properly in my opinion. LDView uses the registry to remember your settings, and to remember (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Strange thing with part 30179

Right. Thanks everyone! "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> wrote in message news:H05LLH.6Bp@lugnet.com... (...) holes (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: When Did Tiles Get Their Groove?

(...) Isn't the style for the other grooved tiles "with Groove", not "Grooved"? I think it would make more sense to call the other one "Tile 2 x 2 with Black Circle Pattern without Groove", since a) the grooveless tiles are more "exotic" and b) as a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: When Did Tiles Get Their Groove?

(...) Due to this information, I have deleted the unofficial, "~Moved to 3068bp17" version of 3068p17.dat from Parts Tracker. And I changed the title of 3068bp17.dat to "Tile 2 x 2 Grooved with Black Circle Pattern". Steve (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact