 Books / 44
  Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego"

(...) Then again, if the cover is representative of the quality of the material in the rest of the book -- please, save yourself the trouble. I think I have drawn more interesting things with my feet with crayons held between the toes... -- Richard (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.books)

  Re: Lego Book "50 years of Lego"

(...) Oh, the inside of the book is quite interesting. Definitely a worthwhile book. I really appreciate mine even though it is a bit musty and doesn't have the slip case. I won it on eBay from someone in Enfield who said they were given to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.books)