 Books / 424
423  |  425
Subject:
Book Reviews, feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:23:04 GMT

I see there is a fairly comprehensive list of Lego books on the home page for this group http://news.lugnet.com/books/ but I was wondering if there would be any interest in getting these also set up in the Guide section of Lugnet, to allow for reviews and comments?

I guess I could also just start a thread for each one I am curious on/have comments on, but figured something more “formal” might be of interest...

-Rob A>