 Books / 345
Re: Stuff magazine item on Brick Testament book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 07:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.books, Andrew Saada wrote:
   I went to my mailbox before closing this evening and found a package slip designated “envelope.” To my surprise it was quite heavy and firm and from my sister...under a birthday card was none other than the “The Brick Testament:...”! Such a excellent gift for a 21st Birthday!

You have the most caring and thoughtful sister a man could have. @8^)

   I think the book was well designed and executed and I have been a fan the stories from Genesis (although I have to admit I’m a bit behind with the iterations from the past two months or so, and that goes for Lugnet in general). I think the numerous writeups, like the one in Stuff, are fantastic and I congratulate you on your persistence and fine work.

Thanks so much, Andrew. I’m really glad you like the book. I was quite pleased with how it turned out, and it seems to be doing well so far (though I don’t have any hard data to back that up yet)...

Looks like I may get a mention in People magazine in the next week or so, too. I’ll keep you posted via mediawatch.

Hope you enjoy the newest stories when you get a chance to look at them. Should have the final batch of stories from The Law done sometime this week.

-Rev. Smith