 Books / 343
Re: Stuff magazine item on Brick Testament book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 01:20:50 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   On page 34 of the current issue (Nov 2003) of Stuff magazine, The Brick Testament: Stories from the Book of Genesis is featured in their Stuff Picks section.

There’s a scan of the item here on the Brick Testament Press page, and you can also see the online version of it < http://www.stuffmagazine.com/gear/stuff.html here> on Stuff’s website.

Rev B,

I went to my mailbox before closing this evening and found a package slip designated “envelope.” To my surprise it was quite heavy and firm and from my sister...under a birthday card was none other than the “The Brick Testament:...”! Such a excellent gift for a 21st Birthday! I think the book was well designed and executed and I have been a fan the stories from Genesis (although I have to admit I’m a bit behind with the iterations from the past two months or so, and that goes for Lugnet in general). I think the numerous writeups, like the one in Stuff, are fantastic and I congratulate you on your persistence and fine work.

Thanks again, Andrew P. Saada