 Books / 216
  Re: Looking for a book

(...) I've never seen it myself, but as a librarian I have found this information: Richard Pawson : The Robot Book, 1985 (192 pages) It's comparing Lego and Fischertechnic. Could that be the one you're looking for? Arne, Copenhagen (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.books)

  Re: Looking for a book

(...) Excellent; yes - that appears to be precisely the book. It seems it's also available in paperback too. I'll have to see if I can track down a copy (even a signed used one on Amazon market place). Peter (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.books)