 Books / 18
    Ultimate LEGO Book - Frustration —Steve Bliss
   OK, this has been posted before, but I'll post it again: the Ultimate LEGO Book can be frustrating. I've got a copy of this book (actually, Kristin got it from my co-worker's wife, who's a DK consultant, so is Krissy, but she doesn't have cool (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.books)