 Books / 16
Re: I'm writing a Mindstorms book.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 03:45:56 GMT

In article <FLnJ8s.HnH@lugnet.com>, "icehawk" <mjhodge@bigfoot.com> wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, Dave Baum writes:
Subject pretty much says it all.

- SNIP -

Is there any further news on the availability of this?  Amazon says its will be
published on the 15th, its now the 23rd !

The publishers site http://www.apress.com/Catalog/Mindstorms.htm say its
available now !

     Mark

The book has been printed (I've got a copy in my hands right now), but I
don't know how long it takes to get into circulation from the bookstores.
I believe Fatbrain (www.fatbrain.com) currently has some in stock.  I
would expect Amazon to get stock soon as well, but I don't know the
details of how disribution works.

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com