 Books / 135
  Re: Lego Mindstorms books in Japanese

Michael, "Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms" is in color at my request. I'm not sure, but it may be the first English title in color(?) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.books)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms books in Japanese

Oh, and I forgot to say... thanks for the list!! (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.books)