 Books / 136
Re: Lego Mindstorms books in Japanese
Newsgroups:
lugnet.books
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:48:10 GMT

Oh, and I forgot to say... thanks for the list!!

In lugnet.books, Ben Erwin writes:
Michael,

"Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms" is in color at my request.  I'm not
sure, but it may be the first English title in color(?)

see the info on this book at http://www.benerwin.com/

-Ben

In lugnet.books, I-Ming Chen writes:
This is not a complete list as I think there are some new titles
coming out this year. Most of the books listed here are printed in full
color, i.e., color assembly instructions rendered in computer graphics
or
actual photos. I think in general the printing quality is much better
than
those English Lego Mindstorms titles.

I also have several English Lego Mindstorms books. It is interesting to
compare
the writing and book editing styles of American and Japanese authors.

Michael Chen