 Boats / 85
84  |  86
Subject:
Seaborn Brick to be revealed Sunday or Monday!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:23:42 GMT

Yes, after battling out five colds in four months, after asking my mother
countless times "What do you think of this?", after completely destroying my
room, after spending countless nights dreamin up plans for the dinning room,
after watching "The Poseidon Adventure" and "Speed 2: Cruise Control" so many
times, it's almost time! I hope to get pictures up on Sunday (But more likely
Monday). So stay tuned, and look for the second largest minifig scale Lego
ship ever made! (Largest was Terry Cruises Titanic)

Erin