 Boats / 67
  Re: Red tug boat question

(...) I think I saw an auction for a different tug last night on eBay, no it was a 311 ferry. I think the hulls might be compatible. I do see these hulls every once in a while on eBay. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)

  Re: Red tug boat question

(...) Didn't someone in B-S-T have just a red boat hull for sale or trade? I've posted this there with that in mind. (Wow, all the referents...what an awful sentence!) best LFB (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Red tug boat question

(...) front (...) the (...) question (...) I guess my main problem when finding a suitable bow, will be the decision to seperate another boat from its bow. As I don't have the 311 ferry, if I won it, I'd have to keep it intact! (what a dilemma) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)