 Boats / 64
  Red tug boat question

Hi everyone I don't normally post to this group, but I have a question that I am hoping that someone can help me with. My three yr old got to a small tug(?) boat of his fathers this week, and broke a small piece off the bow. He was so sad about it, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)

  Re: Red tug boat question

(...) also. (...) Sorry for answering my own post here, but I've just found the boat in question and it was on pause. What threw me was no writing on the side and I've only got the hull here in front of me. No cabin or mast etc. The writing was (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)

  Re: Red tug boat question

"RK" == Rachel Kingston <Kingston@spirit.com.au> writes: RK> My three yr old got to a small tug(?) boat of his fathers this RK> week, and broke a small piece off the bow. He was so sad about it, RK> (father and son actually) that I thought I'd do a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)

  Re: Red tug boat question

(...) I think I saw an auction for a different tug last night on eBay, no it was a 311 ferry. I think the hulls might be compatible. I do see these hulls every once in a while on eBay. (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)

  Re: Red tug boat question

(...) Didn't someone in B-S-T have just a red boat hull for sale or trade? I've posted this there with that in mind. (Wow, all the referents...what an awful sentence!) best LFB (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Red tug boat question

(...) front (...) the (...) question (...) I guess my main problem when finding a suitable bow, will be the decision to seperate another boat from its bow. As I don't have the 311 ferry, if I won it, I'd have to keep it intact! (what a dilemma) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)