 Boats / 63
62  |  64
Subject:
Boat Set #6433
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:25:38 GMT

Just got the polic City Center Boat was was a bit puzzled in how the packaging
came.  There was actually two packages in the box.  One to build the police
boat that would look more like a speed boat and then another package that when
you add to the "speed boat" it'll make it look like the boat on the box.
The "second package" contain of the tower section on the boat.  Can anyone
tell me why LEGO decided to package them this way?  What I mean by the second
package is that it was packages as if it was once sold separately.

ps.
I my opionon both the 4010 (Police Rescuse Boat) and the 4021 (Police Patrol)
are MUCH MUCH better than this latest addition to the police boats!