 Boats / 6
  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

(...) Thanks for the Vasa link. An earlier time period (and a vessel that actually survived quite a while beyond it's maiden voyage) but similiar incident is the Mary Rose. The Big, Big, Big Classic Pirate ship is going to wallow miserably like most (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

In lugnet.boats, Bruce Schlickbernd writes: I'm getting (...) hurl Splat It, of course, lines up nicely on the reply screen.... Bruce (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

Bruce Schlickbernd: (...) What forces you to make do with the SPUD hulls? See the lugnet.boats page for some examples of what you can do with plain bricks - and with alternative scales. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build)

  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

(...) It depends on what set of limitations you want. The pixelated look or arbitrarily confined. I am simply making comments from the standpoint that for whatever reason (lack of bricks, lack of bricks of the right color, dislike of the look, too (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build)

  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

(...) The ship was based on the following picture: (URL) one of the few pictures of old ships I found on the net. If someone can point me to any more pictures, that would be great. Especially pictures of some old "castles" from that era. I'd like to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

(...) Looks like a Pyle or Wyeth painting. Search the web for either Howard Pyle or N.C. Wyeth. Both were great pirate painters (N.C. was Pyle's student and father of Andrew Wyeth and grandfather of Jamie Wyeth and there's probably a fourth (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

(...) Great link for all pirates friends. Thanks Bruce, Kai (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)