 Boats / 544
Re: USCG Cutter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:52:47 GMT

It looks really good - way to go! Big boats are always good. The bow looks a bit blocky - I guess you did it with slopes; you might want to look at how the designers make boat hulls with plates, however, I can’t do any better, so I can’t really criticize at all! :)

The bridge looks great, and I like the detail around the decks (e.g. flotation devices, railings, - whatever that is on the back tied down with the net is a nice touch).

Overall, good job, and I hope to see more like this from you in the future,

Jeffery MacEachern
BS: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Jaem
MOCPages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/3584
Blog: http://bricksnbytes.blogspot.com