 Boats / 499 (-5)
  Sonar question

Can sonar "see" around objects? Can it detect, for example, a sub hiding on the other side of a reef or similar underwater obstacle? Here's why I'm asking: The kitchenette in my office is around the corner and down a hall, so I can't see when (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Vignette - Admiral's Quarters

The Admiral has been locked inside his swanky cabin so long, I think the poor old fellow is going a little crazy. But, at least he's got a nice room to go nuts in. (Heck, insanity is a great way to pass the time!) ;-) (URL) -Mike "Count Blockula" (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates, FTX) !!

  Here come the .... Vikings

Hi all I built 2 new MOCs (set size) in the viking spirit (press the pictures to magnify) (2 URLs) Comments are always welcome (URL) (20 years ago, 5-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Microfig Maersk Sealand Container Ship

My microfig interpretation of the popular set #10152: (URL) Spencer Rezkalla (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.boats, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Fun with Lego Boats

In lugnet.boats, Niels Karsdorp wrote: <snip> (...) It looks identical to the Playmobil motor, actually. I have seen other ads from floating boats from this era state that you can motorize the boats with "another toy boat motor." (...) This set in (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact