 Boats / 498
497  |  499
Subject:
Vignette - Admiral's Quarters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:16:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Admiral has been locked inside his swanky cabin so long, I think the poor old fellow is going a little crazy. But, at least he’s got a nice room to go nuts in.

(Heck, insanity is a great way to pass the time!)

;-)

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley