 Boats / 479 (-5)
  10152 Scale

What is the actual scale of the 10152? I did a search but most posts discuss "mini" or "micro" scale. I realize the actual scale will have the "Lego" deviation. Also was the set based on an actual Maersk vessel? I was looking here: (URL) but I (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.boats)

  Re: Mini-fig Scale Maersk Ship...

(...) Here are a few pics of Scott's that I took at the NGLTC club house. He's still working on adding more containers but you get the idea: (URL) J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.boats)

  MOCs and models from June 2004 IndyLUG meeting.

Sorry a few of the images are fuzzy. I had a fingerprint on the camera lens :( None of the featured MOCs are mine, but all are from IndyLUGgers. Post-moderation: (URL) lugnet.org.us.indylug (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.town, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Mini-fig Scale Maersk Ship...

(...) Well, this is the hard place! (URL) This container is 40ft x 8ft x 9ft6in high, the size I see on lorries in the UK, built to 8mm:1ft scale. You could drive a model of a 5ft wide fork lift truck into it or two minifigures could walk in side by (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Mini-fig Scale Maersk Ship...

(...) Not really if you model a European railway... Before the standard 20/30/40' containers the Dutch, German and most likely some other railways experimented with door-to-door transport using special freight boxes, which were around 1.5*2*1.5m A (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact