 Boats / 45
    Re: Boat motors (was: Lego/playmobile ramble) —Rachel Kingston
   (...) Thats great, I'm going to rush out and get one today! Does this fit onto all the Duplo boats do you know? Cause I have three, all different sizes and shapes. I noticed that even the pirate ship in Playmobil floats in the water! Rachel (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)