 Boats / 447
  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) I agree with Larry here (...) Larry introduced me to this term/concept and this is what I had in mind. The container size is the key. The model seems to have 5 rows of 2-wide containers and you would want 4-wide which IIRC is what the train (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, FTX)