 Boats / 429 (-5)
  4 New Lego Sets in LDraw

I've uploaded 4 Lego sets I did in LDraw to my website: (URL) sets are: Classic Space: 6825 (Cosmic Comet) 6861 (X-1 Patrol Craft) 6931 (F-X Star Patroller) Model Team: 5521 (Sea Jet) Enjoy -Orion (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space, lugnet.boats)

  My Red Lego Boat Story (Was Re: Chili - Canine Mecha)

(...) Sorry Eric, but this (URL) pic> is just wrong. ;-P (...) OMG, I just rememberd the bomb story! Check this out, When I was a kid I played with Lego, duh, but I lived in San Francisco Caifornia. I would ride the bus to Golden Gate Park with my (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.boats, lugnet.year.1978, lugnet.year.2003, FTX)

  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) Keep doing what you love James. I too have done a solo gig where I had put on display a 32' long cable-stayed bridge in a window at a toy store. Yes, a lot of work!!! When I was done and standing outside admiring it, a couple walked by and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) That was always one of my favorite things about working at the LEGO Imagination Center. Families would look at the big displays, Mom & Dad would say something like "that's impossible", kids would look at the same displays and say "If *I* had (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

  Shirley day Lego Setup

I've just got back from doing another solo gig- isn't living in a AFOL shy area great? Anyway, I had 30' by 30-120" to play with, including the debut of two new features for me, a pond (canal) system, and "Bricstol Temple Meads". The pond kind of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact