 Boats / 419 (-5)
  Re: "Mieling" v1.5

my only complaint: I WANT BIGGER PICTURES!! your pics are only 240 pixels high.. make that at LEAST 400 pixels!! Especially if it is a creation this cool! It looks great but I can't see the details that I know you've put there! also the lighting is (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: "Mieling" v1.5

(...) That's great! There's a bit more light in the pics too - it makes it much easier to make out the SNOT curved hull (which is very well done!) Cheers Richie (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: "Mieling" the Ambassedor's ship

Hi Nick, "Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCxup0.1EI2@lugnet.com... (...) looks a (...) Changing it to black will not enhance your design I think. I find that using a lot of black bricks does not make the shape of a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

  "Mieling" v1.5

After reading your replies, i went back and did a few modifications to the hull to add more color and flavor. (URL) to the old one: (URL) call it v1.5 because i still plan to do a revision replacing the blue with brown or red after i order the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: "Mieling" the Ambassedor's ship

(...) and this one is a beauty! The sweeping of the bow is amazing, the whole shape is nice and smooth and very "un-LEGOish". My only criticism is the overwhelming amount of black, as Don and Nathan have pointed out. (...) Blue looks okay, but I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact