 Boats / 397
    Re: Car Ferry model leaves the dock —Stefan Garcia
   Gee it's big! :^) Awesome model! The removable decks are nice, the detail is great, and the ferry reminds me of home (Texas, not BC). I especially like the homemade rafts. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: Car Ferry model leaves the dock —Kevin Wilson
   Stefan Garcia wrote in message ... (...) detail (...) There are ferries in Texas? :-) I tried using the one-piece Lego rafts to begin with, but they just took up too much space on the rather abbreviated upper decks, so I ended up building my own. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.boats)