 Boats / 364
    Re: The Pelican flying boat —Joe Meno
   (...) Ha! I saw it before you posted and was waiting for you to announce!!! Good job! Reminds me of the flying boat that James Bond used in The Man with the Golden Gun...the plane that gets blown up by Scaramanga. Anyways, the color works well for (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: The Pelican flying boat —James Harkness
   (...) Your work has been a real inspiration especially for my black thunder. I don't remember The man with a golden gun at all but I am definetly going to rent it. Thanks-Semaj (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.boats)