 Boats / 364
Re: The Pelican flying boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 05:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.boats, James Harkness writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, James Harkness writes:
The Pelican is a heavily modified SeaPlane built to have all the comforts of
home while you travel the world. The discovery wings channels had a special
about flying boats all last week and i just had to build one. LMKWYT -Semaj

ha! I forgot to post the link...

Ha! I saw it before you posted and was waiting for you to announce!!!

Good job! Reminds me of the flying boat that James Bond used in The Man with
the Golden Gun...the plane that gets blown up by Scaramanga.

Anyways, the color works well for this plane, and I like how you worked out
the engines and wing floats. The side foils with the curved 1x6 parts are a
good touch also. And twin tails...neat and distinct design!

And a great idea with the landing gear! Good work on figuring working gear!

Good work all around!

Joe Meno