 Boats / 355
  Re: MOC Sterling Tug

That's cool. I really like your almost surrealistic models, and this adds to them. The hot water/cold air and vica-versa idea is very interesting, and the piston assembly on the back is very neat. I wonder... on a larger ship, it would be cool if (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Sterling Tug

(...) First design I tried had a Racer-Pull motor and a single piston. But changed my mind and went with HOG rocker-arm. My longer one has micro-motor in it(still working on it). (...) Alter-Energy Space! Sure, Build and Raid my ideas at will. I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.space)