 Boats / 354
    Re: MOC Sterling Tug —Gil Shaw
   This is a great concept Dave....indigenous craft always strike a cord with me. It almost reminds me of a PT boat from WWII. The cargo hold and the figs are nice touches...convinces me this is an offworld boat! Hope to see more in the line. Cheers, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC Sterling Tug —David Goeb
   (...) More of a Air chamber to feed the Grill not a Cargo hold. The atmosphere is cold but very thin so lots of the air need to flow over the radiator. But that's just the way I look at it. But feel free to imagine it as you like. :) (...) I have (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.space)