 Boats / 345
Re: MOC: Mini Container ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:14:07 GMT

James J. Trobaugh wrote:

Here are some pictures of it at my home. Later I will have
some pictures of it actually with the bridge display.

http://www.trobaugh.org/container/

Nice.  I like details like the chains hanging over the side
of the ship and the many different colours of containers.

One small annoying detail; you don't stack containers like
you stack LEGO bricks.

Jacob
--
SSLUG's julekalender - hver dag fra den 1. til den 24. december
   http://www.sslug.dk/julekalender/