 Boats / 344
Re: MOC: Mini Container ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 02:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, James Trobaugh writes:
I have completed a "mini" scaled model of a container ship to be used with
Eric Harsbarger's Golden Gate Bridge
(http://ericharshbarger.org/lego/golden_gate_bridge.html ) that will be on
display at the Atlanta Festival of Trees next week.

The ship is about 3 feet in length and is 1.5 feet at it's hightest point.
The hull is made mostly of 2x4 bricks with a series of supports on the
inside. It is a pretty heavy ship.

Nice work! A very solid looking ship. The assorted colour containers are a
nice touch.

Here are some pictures of it at my home. Later I will have some pictures of
it actually with the bridge display.

I'll look forward to those. Any chance of getting some waterline level
shots, to show how you've done the hull shaping?

Cheers

Richie