 Boats / 29 (-5)
  Take a look...

Hey, Just in case anyone wants to see what my cruise ship will resemble go to (URL) minifigs need a vacation Seaborn Brick coming soon! (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

  Does anyone have instruction for boat set 1049?

I've posted a picture of the postet that came with it. (URL) A (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)

  Re: Vague Lousy Page is Finally Up

* John Neal (johnneal@uswest.net) [991109 22:24]: (...) Geez, John! That's horrible. Now he's going to have nightmares about smart missiles flying in through his window to destroy his hard work. ;-) Ciao! (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Re: Vague Lousy Page is Finally Up

Cool! Your B&Ws remind me of recon photos! Remember those video camera shots of the smart bombs heading right for their targets in Desert Storm? Nice models:-) -John (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.build)

  Pictures

Hey, I just wanted to let all the Boat lovers out there know that I am going to be posting pics of the front of my Cruise Ship up in a couple of weeks (got some stuff still not finished on it). I also want to thank everyone who helped me on this (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact