 Boats / 27
Re: Vague Lousy Page is Finally Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:12:53 GMT

* John Neal (johnneal@uswest.net) [991109 22:24]:
Cool!  Your B&Ws remind me of recon photos!  Remember those video camera shots of
the smart bombs heading right for their targets in Desert Storm?  Nice models:-)

Geez, John!  That's horrible.  Now he's going to have nightmares
about smart missiles flying in through his window to destroy his
hard work.

;-)

Ciao!

--
If only God would give me some clear sign!  Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
-- Woody Allen, "Without Feathers"

The Doctor What: Un-Humble                       http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC