 Boats / 279 (-5)
  Re: Cross setion of the SSN

(...) Heh, did you get to hear the story about why, among the "scorecard" on the tower, there's a bus and a crane standing on a dock...? I hope one day to get to Pearl to see that, among other things; we had the _Bowfin_ book in our house when I was (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Cross setion of the SSN

Rick & All, (...) U.S.S. Missouri ship in Pearl Harbor, and it was an absolute pain for me to try to manuever in that thing! (Since I am a rather big guy) My video of the events was funny to see. But it was a great experience to see. Good luck on (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Cross setion of the SSN

(...) Good idea. The full model will take a boat-load (pun intended) of bricks. By the way, with all the studs on the outside this puppy is going to make a you-know-what load of noise going through the water. Lester (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: New project: The Los Angeles Project

Here is a link that has some great info and other links to explore: (URL) Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote in message news:GK5F39.3F@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.boats)

  Cross setion of the SSN

Lookie. People who have been on a sub can comment if they want :-P (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact