 Boats / 183
    Building my first real boat! —Tobias Möller
   Tonight, I decided "Hey! I'm gonna build my first boat! I've never built a boat before!" I decided to build a houseboat. Have you ever seen McGuyver? He lives in a houseboat, and I'm going to try to build a boat somewhat like his. Well, not an exact (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: Building my first real boat! —Timothy Carl Buchheim
     (...) I've been on three houseboats, and they all looked like boxes in water. But these were rental boats, intended to be used for only 4-7 days. I'm sure the ones people live in are nicer. oh, and there were two props on the boat, one in each of (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: Building my first real boat! —Tobias Möller
   Uhm, okay, I think this project is delayed... I'm not going to build it any time soon. My current project is to build a big big tree from the Research Glider sets, with lots of pterodactyl nests! (But don't worry, this idea is stored in my "will (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.boats)