 Boats / 188
Re: Building my first real boat!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:05:11 GMT

Uhm, okay, I think this project is delayed... I'm not going to build it
any time soon. My current project is to build a big big tree from the
Research Glider sets, with lots of pterodactyl nests!

(But don't worry, this idea is stored in my "will build sometime"-memory.)

--Tobias

Tobias Möller wrote:

Tonight, I decided "Hey! I'm gonna build my first boat! I've never built
a boat before!"

I decided to build a houseboat. Have you ever seen McGuyver? He lives in
a houseboat, and I'm going to try to build a boat somewhat like his.

Well, not an exact replica, not even close to his boat, I just used it
as an example.

This summer I saw a houseboat before it was put in the water. It was
fairly small, and much like a box with windows. I'm not even sure if it
had propellers, and I couldn't see any water jets on it too. Maybe it
wasn't a boat meant to travel in?

So, this is what I'm going to build, and when I'm done, I'll share it
with you! (excpect it to take some time, though)

--Tobias