 Boats / 174
Re: New Capital Ship: HMS Queen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:48:41 GMT

Lindsay,

    Oh my gosh! (Thud!) What an awesome job. It reminds me of when I was on
the U.S.S. Missouri when Lynn and I went to Hawaii. I thought it was really
weird to have a wooden deck on such a large battleship until I found out the
reason.  I will have to get those pictures up one of these years, Sigh.
Great work! : )

Scott S.
--
P.S. So are you going to start selling these or anything? ; )

Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!
http://www.sanburnsystems.com