 Boats / 166
    Curved Bow —Alan Gerber
   I've found a good way to make curved bows, like on the Titanic. Take a heck of a lot of 1x2 bircks, build two walls of the same length, attach them at a 90 degree angle, then bend the wall to attach to two other walls, to make the curved walls. (I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: Curved Bow —Erin Windross
   (...) of (...) The problem with that is that making a forecastle deck would be almost impossible. I still prefer the basic brick steps. (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: Curved Bow —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I'm still a fan of using the 1x4/2x2 brick hinge to simulate the bow--I'm experimenting with four-section variable curve bows, but I don't have the construction room to build it up as I'd like (I had a 48-wide ship that was doing OK). So I've (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.boats)