 Boats / 143
    Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!) —Erin Windross
   (...) Well, no actually. My next water project will be a ferry (Kinda like the ferries that are located in Estonia). When I built Seaborn Brick, I was hooked on the "real life scale" Type of model. I can never go back to the "six wide building" Lego (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!) —Tobias Möller
   Wow! That's a challenge! I've always dreamt of seeing a big ferry in minifig scale lego! Actually, I saw one of those ferries in LEGO, at a travel agency in Gothenburg. It wasn't minifig scale though, but really realistic. --Tobias (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: Sorry for this taking so long, but thanks for waiting!! (pictures are up!) —Erin Windross
   The ferry was built and almost completed about two months ago. But then one night I was transporting it to another room in my house and uhh.......the unthinkable happened. CRASH! SHLINKLE! BOOM! AHHH!!!! Yep, it fell. The feeling you get when it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.boats)