 Boats / 13
    Propeller —Erin Windross
   I have a problem. My ship is getting to be so big that the propellers I have for it are way too small. Does anyone have any suggestions for propellers that use few bricks or plates? (The dimensions of my ship are: Length 5' 6", Width 11", Height 1' (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: Propeller —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) You'd be surprised at how small the propellers on some heavy ships really are. What propellers are you using? There are several gradations: The Divers sort (miniature), the 3-blade Technic sort, and the 4-blade Classic types. (3x3). For a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats)

        Re: Propeller —Frank Filz
   (...) There are also the 3 blade propellers used in the various adventurers airplanes, plus the 3 bladed propeller used on the Rock Raiders Tunnel Transport. The 3 bladed adventurers propeller would probably look the best for boat useage. There's (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats)