 Boats / 14
Re: Propeller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.boats
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 07:32:54 GMT

Erin Windross wrote:

I have a problem.
My ship is getting to be so big that the propellers I have for it are way too
small. Does anyone have any suggestions for propellers that use few bricks or
plates?

(The dimensions of my ship are: Length 5' 6", Width 11", Height 1' 9")

You'd be surprised at how small the propellers on some heavy ships really are.
What propellers are you using?  There are several gradations:  The Divers sort
(miniature), the 3-blade Technic sort, and the 4-blade Classic types. (3x3).  For
a ship 11" wide, I'd think that some variant of the 4-blade Freestyle prop would
work.

LFB. (Who only makes waterline models, in part because of that reason...)