 Boats / 10
  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

(...) The ship was based on the following picture: (URL) one of the few pictures of old ships I found on the net. If someone can point me to any more pictures, that would be great. Especially pictures of some old "castles" from that era. I'd like to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

(...) Looks like a Pyle or Wyeth painting. Search the web for either Howard Pyle or N.C. Wyeth. Both were great pirate painters (N.C. was Pyle's student and father of Andrew Wyeth and grandfather of Jamie Wyeth and there's probably a fourth (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Big Big Big Classic Pirate Ship

(...) Great link for all pirates friends. Thanks Bruce, Kai (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)