 Belville / 61
Re: Fairy's Bedroom + House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 02:47:21 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Karl Martinson writes:
In lugnet.belville, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.belville, Karl Martinson writes:
Hey all, I was wondering if anybody out there had any extras of 5823 • Millimy's
Bedroom and 5824 Millimy's House. I would be more than happy to pay $cash$ • for
these sets.

Thanks,
       Karl

karl ~

why don't you just order them fron LEGO Shop At Home (S@H)? you can call
1-800-453-4652 to request a catalogue that will be mailed to you, or since
you know what you want, just go ahead and order it.(same phone #) :-)

later ~ craig~

Would this be the regular S@H catalogue? How much are these sets there? Has
anyone ordered from it whose in Canada?
Thanks,
      Karl

If you ask, they'll send you a catalog, it's about A4 sized and around 50
pages.

5823 is $6 and 5824 is $9 in US dollars.

I'm not Canadian so I couldn't tell you if you can order it from Canada.

HTH,
Shiri