 Belville / 590
  Re: Awww, man! Why do the girls get all the cool stuff! :-D

(...) snip Has anyone checked the Snow Queen set closely ? It looks like a two toned Fir tree in the background - white top with green lower branches. If thats real and not fake, I reckon it will end up in high demand. (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)

"Ken Bailey" <kmbailey@paradise_N...M_.net.nz> wrote in message news:IBsJ6E.1KCJ@lugnet.com... (...) lime (...) Fir (...) real and (...) It looks real to me! This is like the perfect piece for any seasonal display! Seems like TLG is experimenting a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)