 Belville / 568
  Re: New version of 5827 Belville Coach

Finally got around to buying a 5877, they've been slow sellers down here but the numbers finally seemed to be dwindling so I seized a 20% off opportunity. Have not yet opened the box (might keep it as a present for my daughter), so set comparison is (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New version of 5827 Belville Coach

Please add picture for new set 5877 to Lugnet database. This is not a re-release of 5827 but is definitely based on it. Scan of cover (only) of instruction booklet for new set temporarily at: (URL) of the box didn't work out, it was too large for my (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.admin.database)