 Belville / 569
Re: New version of 5827 Belville Coach
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 00:16:11 GMT

Please add picture for new set 5877 to Lugnet database.  This is not a
re-release of 5827 but is definitely based on it.

Scan of cover (only) of instruction booklet for new set temporarily at:

Photos of the box didn't work out, it was too large for my scanner, and I am way
too lazy to try to join two box scans together seamlessly! :)

Deidre