 Belville / 547
    New Belville Inspired House —William Lister
   Hi All, Man it is quiet in here. I am just writing to announce the posting of a belville scale dollhouse I built for my daughter's birthday. I would have preferred white walls and a blue roof for this MOC, but we build with what we have. Hope you (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: New Belville Inspired House —Pete White
     (...) (URL) blue walls work fine, standard blue does appear in Belville sets, many standard Lego colours are hard to mingle with the Belville spectrum. White would work, but the internal fixtures are clearer with the darker walls. (...) Interesting (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.belville)

         Re: New Belville Inspired House —William Lister
     In lugnet.belville, Pete White wrote: <Snipped> Removed my portion of post since the thread is so short. (...) <Snipped> (...) Thanks for the Comment Pete, I have been thinking of perhaps cutting some of the cloth bed curtains from 4722 Gryffindor (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: New Belville Inspired House —Frank Filz
     (...) Nice. It's cool to see some folks actually work on Belville MOCs. You should build her a car for Christmas... :-) :-) Frank (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.belville)

        Re: New Belville Inspired House —Ley Ward
   Snipped for brevity. Hello William, I've recently joined Lugnet and was showing my wife around the site. She said 'let's go see the Belville area' as she is a Belville fan. We were pleased to see your creation. Well played. The standard blue is a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.belville, FTX)