 Belville / 550
Re: New Belville Inspired House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:44:32 GMT

William Lister wrote:

Hi All,

Man it is quiet in here. I am just writing to announce the posting of a belville
scale dollhouse I built for my daughter's birthday. I would have preferred white
walls and a blue roof for this MOC, but we build with what we have. Hope you
like it,

Here is the Link:

The folder has already been moderated. This house was presented at my daughter's
8th birthday and all 8 of the girls my daughter had at her party just loved it.
Many of the additional elements were taken directly from Belville sets and both
sized Belville dolls fit inside the rooms. It is my first foray into a
non-castle theme, so I was pretty happy with the results. Thanks for looking,

Nice. It's cool to see some folks actually work on Belville MOCs. You
should build her a car for Christmas... :-) :-)

Frank